What We Are Doing to Keep You and Our Team Safe
We are excited to have the opportunity to WELCOME you back! Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines. However, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions.
- You will be contacted 24-48 hours prior to your appointments via, TXT, phone or e-mail and will be asked a set of health-related questions. It is REQUIRED that we complete this screening prior to your appointment.
- Two hours prior to you will receive a reminder confirmation of your dental appointment where you will have a have a health history and a COVID-19 questionnaire to be answered.
- Payments should be arranged in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless entry and exit of the dental practice.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your CAR directly to treatment room to ensure social distance and eliminate contacting surfaces.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING policies are in effect. Please maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
- We require the using of FACE MASK to be worn by all patients at all times.
- Once you have been directed to come into the office your TEMPERATURE will be measured.
- Require HAND SANITIZING when entering the practice by all patients and dental team and is positioned throughout the clinic.
- Oral pre-rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Installed SNEEZE GUARD at all reception areas.
- Air purifiers are located throughout the office with HEPA FILTERS that will remove germs from circulating air.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- New Personal protection equipment like face-shield, googles, .masks , gowns for our doctors and team to provide additional barrier.
- New devices will be used to handle and eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced disinfection procedures of equipment and placement of barriers to computers, keyboards,tablets ,chairs etc.
- Providing TELEDENTISTRY services for follow up on treatment plans or any questions regarding your dental appointment.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING and cooperation.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY